Make It A May to Remember at Trimper Rides
May at Trimper Rides means summer is just getting started! ‘Seas the day’ and head over to your fave amusement park!
Experience an affordable, community-driven experience for locals and vacationers alike, as we introduce the first ever Tyke Ticket, which allows riders to experience ALL INDOOR rides, open to close, for just $25! Starting May 8th, we will extend our indoor park hours. Monday, Tuesdays and Thursdays the park will open at 12noon for indoor rides. Learn more about our wristbands and how you can purchase them HERE!
Things to Do in May at Trimper Rides
Springfest Weekend: Welcome the sunshine with arms wide open at Springfest’s 32nd Anniversary, May 4th thru 7th! Take advantage of Trimper Rides’s special Springest promo rate of $30 RIDE ALL RIDES, open to close, wristbands. Rides will be available for all ages, from the Tidal Wave coaster and Techno Power, to the Kiddie Whip and Water Boats! Don’t miss out on this usual $50 value and spring into Ocean City with your whole family.
Once you’ve ridden the day away on your favorite attractions, stop by the Inlet parking lot for the four day festival, jam-packed with unique vendors, live music and plenty of savory treats.
- May The Fourth Be With You – Celebrate the biggest Star Wars holiday in your best Star Wars costume. Judging & Prize for the best costume at 5pm! Win a 2023 Summer Mega Pass! Park will open at 3pm.
- Cruise down the boardwalk with your community, Thursday evening for the Mayor’s Bike Ride & Boardwalk Parade. Registration starts at 5pm. Ride starts at 6pm. Bikes will be available for rent. The event will start and end on South 1st Street and prizes will be rewarded following the ride. Register NOW!
Download here for more information on the Mayor’s Bike Ride!
- Celebrate Cinco De Mayo in the Park and at Springfest!
- Don’t come to the Dark Side, come to Trimper Rides and celebrate Revenge of the FIFTH! Best Star Wars villain costume contest. Judging & Prize awarded at 5pm! Win a 2023 Summer Mega Pass! Park opens at 3pm.
- Get down and derby in the park and dress to impress for the Kentucky Derby! Show off your biggest, most extravagant hats and take a spin on our historic carousel. 2pm – Free rides on the carousel for those in their best derby hats. Best hat wins a prize. Adult and Kid contests. Win a 2023 Summer Mega Pass!
- LAST CHANCE to take advantage of $30 wristbands in the park!
Mother’s Day Weekend
May 13 & 14
Celebrate Mom the way she deserves, this Mother’s Day in Ocean City! Make her day extra special by heading over to her favorite amusement park that she’s visited since she was a child. Experience the nostalgia that is Trimper Rides and take a family spin on the iconic Carousel! She’s guaranteed to smile ear to ear when your whole family hops on her favorite ride of all time.
- Gifts for Mom inspired giveaways will be offered. Participants will have the chance to win Mom inspired gifts through our new app! Participants MUST download app and register within the app in order to win BIG!
- Giveaway will be at 3pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- Be sure to take advantage of our Mother’s Day portrait area and take a family photo with mom!
- Del-Mar-Va Beauty Academy will also be joining us on Mother’s Day Weekend! Get hair tinsel, braids, updos, and face paint from 12 noon to 3pm each day!
A huge thank you to our sponsors:
First Responder’s Day
Calling all nurses, doctors, police officers, firefighters, EMTs! As a special thank you for all of the hard work and care & protection you provide, we are offering $30 RIDE ALL RIDE passes. Guests must show work ID at Guest Services to redeem pass.
9pm Neon Car Show
Things only get more interesting when the sun goes down. South First St and the Boardwalk will host a Neon Car show at 9pm. Come see the coolest cars light up the night with Trimper Rides!
Events will be held throughout the entire 130th season. Guests can purchase wristbands at the park or online. All park events are weather-dependent. Stay up to date on May weekends information and other upcoming events by visiting https://www.trimperrides.com/events/ and following us on Facebook and Instagram.
Special Needs Day and Cruisin’ Ocean City
Special Needs Day is May 21. Trimper Rides is proudly teaming up with the Autistic Children’s Support Group of Worcester County for the third consecutive year. This year groups that support all kinds of special needs are invited to participate. Groups who are interested can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a special code and discount ride passes. The Lifesaving Museum will offer a quiet space for those who need it. Wristbands can be purchased online or in the park the day of the event.
May 18- 21
Head down to Ocean City Maryland for the 32nd Cruisin’ Ocean City. Over 3,000 hot rods, customs, classics and trucks will be held at the beachside Inlet Parking lot! The Ocean City Convention Center will also hold a variety of classic cars! Take advantage of live entertainment, parades, unique cars, and so much more!
Memorial Day Weekend
Have a Trimperrific holiday weekend and join us for Kids Bubble Dance Party with our Mascots, Galli and Murray! Be sure to snap a pic at our Meet and Greet! 📸
Saturday, May 27
12 pm Derek Woods Band – Kids Concert
The park will open at 12 noon to the amazing sounds of Derek Woods! The first hour is a Trimper Rides exclusive Kids Concert! (The ONLY Kids Concert in OCMD for Memorial Day Weekend) Come rock out with the Trimper Troupe and Derek! The Derek Woods Band will play until 4pm! Don’t let your Memorial Day go by without going full AMERICANA!
DWB + carnival foods + BEST rides in Ocean City = U. S. A. HOLIDAY!
Enjoy Derek Woods Band most recent music video, as can be seen here